Genesis Project

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum-based space colonization RPG

Format Explanation and Sample Character Bio

Poll

Do you understand?

[ 2 ]
    Format Explanation and Sample Character Bio I_vote_lcap100%Format Explanation and Sample Character Bio I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Format Explanation and Sample Character Bio I_vote_lcap0%Format Explanation and Sample Character Bio I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Ted
    Ted
    Admin

Format Explanation and Sample Character Bio Empty Format Explanation and Sample Character Bio

Post  Ted Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Name: What is your character's name?
    Sex: huh huh he said sex... no seriously, male or female?
    Appearance: Being as brief or as thorough as you like, tell us what your character looks like.
    Biography: Where was your character born? What was her life like? How did she come to enlist on the Genesis-1? What is she planning to do on the colony? What is her personality like? What makes her happy? What makes her sad? Does she have any friends aboard the ship? Any enemies? These are a few examples of information you might want to include in this section.
    Misc: Anything else you've come up with that doesn't really fit into the biography should go here.

SAMPLE CHARACTER - DON'T PLAY HIM UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO

Name: Morty Vaginowitz
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Morty stands at about 5'6". He has large watery brown eyes above a large nose and thin lips, with no facial hair. He is balding, with a few wisps of brown hair clinging to life around his ears. He typically wears sweater vests over dress shirts and khakis.
    Biography: Little is known about Morty's early life. He graduated middle of his class from Penn State University with a degree in accounting and went to work in his father's firm. After an unfortunate run-in with a co-worker's vagina, circumstances forced him to seek his fortune elsewhere. He sees the Genesis Project as a way out of the tedium of his life and a gateway to adventure.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:45 am